Yes, ‘What’s On My iPhone/Phone’ videos/blog posts maybe as old as time itself but I will never tire of watching or reading them. A lot of apps I have found throughout the years have been from these kinds of posts and I’ll be honest, I might be kinda nosey to see what is on another person’s phone… What?! Don’t tell me you aren’t! Haha
With all that being said, I have never actually posted my own and I think that is a crime! I have an iPhone XR which I’ve owned for a few months now and I genuinely love it. I upgraded from an SE so you can imagine the difference in screen size blew my mind. It’s great for watching content, blogging and playing the odd game so it’s perfect!
Here is what is on my iPhone in 2020…
So, before my phone is unlocked you see this cute AF purple cloud background, and the main wallpaper for my phone is a pink/rainbow one that came with the phone and I love it! Really brightens my day to see it 😊
- Notes (which I use daily!)
- iTunes Store
- App Store
- Slack – which is like a workspace app for formal/professional groups to share work. I was added to one as a content contributor to an organisation I perviously had articles published for.
- Find iPhone
- RTÉ Radio
- Google Maps
- BorrowBox – is an app where you can borrow ebooks and audiobooks through your local library for free as long as you login with your library membership.
- Apple TV
You can see where my loyalties lie here (Nintendo if ya wanna sponsor a gal, I wouldn’t oppose… 😂)
- Mario Kart
- Mario Run
- AC Pocket Camp
- Disney TsumTsum
- Bitmoji (I have no idea why I placed it in this folder!)
If you want add me on Mario Kart or AC Pocket Camp, I’ll leave my IDs below 😊
- Google Docs – for editing and sharing word documents
- Google Drive – for sharing and storing files
- HP Smart – the compatible wireless printing app for my home printer
- Photoshop Mix – this is (for all the world) a slimmed down version of Photoshop, it’s great for adding a little artistic flare to photography, I DO NOT use it to alter pictures of myself. That is not my thing!
- All 4
- RTÉ Player
Photo & Video Folder
- Preview – lets you upload and rearrange photographs in a grid so that you can preview what they will look like before uploading them to your Instagram
- Unfold – my favourite app for Insta stories!
- PicMonkey – amazing for creating graphics!
- An Post Money – online banking
- My3 Account – soo handy for topping up your phone
- Draw Everything
- Artist Violet
These are great apps for drawing prompts and tutorials, as you can see from the video above!
- Voice Memos
- Find Friends
…annnd we’re done, if you got this far, I applaud you! Let me know what your favourite apps are in the comments below 😊