It’s Christmas Eve, it’s my final Blogmas and what better way to end it then with a good ol’ tag, and not just any tag but The Christmas Tag!
Sit back and scroll through a good and lighthearted Christmas fun filled post.
- What is your favourite Christmas movie? “The best way to spread Christmas cheer, is singing loud for all to hear” Have you guessed it? Yep, it’s Elf!
- Have you ever had a White Christmas? I sure have, Ireland was pretty much snowed under during Christmas 2010 and it was just as magical as you’d think…
- Where do you usually spend your holiday? At home, always.
- What is your favourite Christmas song? Fairytale of New York, I will play it daily in December.
- Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve? No, I don’t. Where’s the fun in that?! 😉
- Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph! I think that’s it.
- Is your Christmas tree real or fake? Fake but it’s a beaut and all the fun of Christmas is venturing into the attic to retrieve the tree and decorations.
- What is your all-time favourite holiday food/sweet treat? The Christmas dinner complete with the turkey, ham, sprouts and basically all the trimmings. Chocolate chip cookies, trifle and the endless tins of chocolate!
- Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better? Well it’s obviously nice to receive gifts but can you really beat the feeling of giving? I think not!
- What is the best Christmas gift(s) you’ve ever received? As a child it would have been my Baby Annabell doll as I absolutely adored her, my Nintendo Wii because it got me into gaming, my first iPhone and my guitar which I still love.
- What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season? I know this is probably a very cliché answer BUT I would love to visit New York at Christmas. I believe it comes from my love of the movie Elf and how it portrays New York City during the holidays, those scenes are pure magic.
- Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably? To be honest I think it depends on the shape of the gift to be wrapped but usually I don’t find it that difficult. There’s too much thought into wrapping anyway, sure a nicely wrapped gift is cool to look at but it’s the thought of the gift being given that counts!
- Most memorable holiday moment? Decorating the Christmas tree with the family and the fun and excitement that would have been had.
- Do you make New Year’s resolutions? Do you stick to them? Not particularly, but I do like to take the time to re-evaluate constant goals and keep working towards them.
- What makes the holidays special for you? Spending time with family, that’s what it should really be about ❤
There goes Blogmas 2017, I had so much fun with these weekly festive posts and I hope you enjoyed reading them too!
Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas and prosperous New Year. Here’s to 2018.