With Christmas fast approaching I thought I would share a tutorial to get your nails looking sharp this festive season. This red candy cane style is so easy to recreate (I mean, I was capable of it) and will have your nails looking super festive for the Christmas period ahead.
Let’s get started!
You Will Need…
- Base Coat
- Red Polish
- White nail striper polish or a striper tool
- Top Coat
- After applying your base coat and leaving to dry, paint all of your nails red.
2. Once the red polish has dried, start by talking your striper nail art polish and begin at the ends of your nails by creating a curved line. When drawing the line make sure to move your nail instead of the brush. This makes it so much easier to create.
3. Taking your white polish again, create non vertical or slanted lines on your ring finger.
4. Finish with your top coat of choice and voila! Your nails are now Christmas ready 😀